Electrician wanted to help light up our business!
Matt Payne Electrical Ltd is a growing, family-owned, friendly and highly regarded electrical business based in Salisbury, mainly covering Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
We work in all areas of the electrical industry, from domestic customers and testing all the way up to large commercial and industrial installations.
We also have a unique specialist offer in Smart Home and Home Security, along with leading-edge Solar PV and other renewable energy technologies.
Within our framework there is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in all of these projects and areas, to expand your knowledge and experience and build an exciting and rewarding portfolio of qualifications and skills.
We will need you to:
- Use your initiative
- Exercise meticulous attention to detail
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Have a high standard of organisation
- Adhere to company procedures and reporting systems
- Be able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be proactive and innovative
- Interact with clients, their agents and tenants etc in a courteous and professional manner
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
Standard week is 40 hours – the majority of the work you will carry out will be planned, but some is reactive and this may be out of normal hours, so you should be willing to work some weekends, nights and overtime, if and when required.
We provide a Company Vehicle and Uniform, plus a Company Pension scheme which is open to all employees.
Holiday entitlement is 28 days per year, including Bank Holidays, with additional holiday entitlement available subject to length of service.
Salary between £25,000 and £34,000pa depending on experience.
To apply, please supply a CV with short covering letter to email@example.com